Jack-OSX and SooperLooper

Hi,

I'm currently testing SooperLooper, and being very happy with it.
When it works. Well, when Jack works.

Two days ago, I used SL without any problem on my iBook, with an
external USB audio interface (Edirol UA20). Very nice and clean GUI
btw, though I searched a "stop/pause" button for quite a few minutes
(does such a thing exist ?).

Yesterday, I wanted to try the internal microphone (without the USB
interface) and succeeded in getting lots of feebacky noises with the
iBook's internal mic and speakers. To do this, I assigned the in/outs
differently in Jack's router (which is not terribly intuitive but it
worked well so far).

The problem is that now, Jack only sees the internal mic/speakers and
sooperlooper in the router (and iTunes if I launch it, too), but my
UA20 is nowhere to be seen.

I've just spent an hour trying everything I could think of, rebooting
OSX, reinstalling the latest version of Jack and slowly losing my
sanity.
And I'm a developper/engineer, technology isn't supposed to do this to
me :)

Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing the problem here ?
The UA20 is correctly seen in the OSX preferences panel, i can use it
to play music and the input works correctly (the meter in the pref.
panel reacts correctly), but Jack is a bad boy and doesn't want to
speak to it.

And i really want to make some loops right now...

Any help about this would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
</daviD>

"Simulating the true styles and making carefully !
  Many colours a lot, selected freely by you !"