Line6 Echo Park

Hi,

I've been off the list for a while and am glad to be back. I've just bought the Line6 Echo Park, the new unprogrammable version of the DL4 without a looper - oh, that makes it sound rubbish doesn't it... It's a single stomp box type delay pedal with pretty much the same delay models in it as the DL4 - but with some useful shortcuts to make the non-programmability more pallatable. I'm using it at gigs alongside my DL4 and really like it (compact + a great sound) - thought it worth bringing to the attention of the list.

Ian.