Re: unrounded multiply question/praise the edp

On 16 mar 2006, at 10.12, Philipp Zürcher wrote:

> I am using a "simple mind/minimum weight" setup with the original
> footpedal and a "blind" plug in the feedback socket (that makes me
> use the long multiply as a "feedback pedal"

Wow, that was a smart idea! Good for a portable looping solution :-)
(I too use a blind plug in the back, but so far only for Replace Mode
while using a MIDI feedback pedal).

> check it out and praise the edp for its maximum of functions that
> are all making sense in musical terms and are availiable through
> only seven red buttons

But you need some fast way to step between the EDP programs! Like a
tiny "MIDI program change sender". Then each EDP program can be set
to react for different musical purposes although you are still using
only those seven buttons ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)