RE: RE: Unrounded Multiply question

Loop mode. EFC Pedal. I am using exp pedal on my FCB1010 board for midi
feedback. The amount of bassline is a short glitch. I only ever use the EDP
in loop mode, with midi control of feedback. Like I said, this doesn't
happen all the time, either. And I don't change settings much at all. The
input audio *should* be looped, but it is cut off- almost as if it only
records when the multiply is being pressed (like a SUS function), but that
shouldn't be the case. The loop is clearly multiplied, and ended with
record, with the display showing the new loop length. I stop playing the
bass line when I press record, expecting to hear it. Now, I got into the
habit of playing over the press of record, because I can't always count on
the bass being recorded- just the first 50-100 milliseconds or so. What
baffles me is that this is inconsistent behavior. I was looping for about 3
hours last night, and I was able to duplicate this 3 times, but the rest of
the time it worked. This is with the settings unchanged throughout the
night.

Dave Eichenberger

http://www.hazardfactor.com