Pinnacle / Fear Of Flying Show at New Jersey Proghouse

Dear Friends,

As some of you know by now, Pinnacle will be at the New Jersey Proghouse
on Saturday, March 25.  The doors open at 7:00 pm and opening act Fear
of Flying kicks off the evening at 7:30 pm.

This is a rare event because (1) it's Pinnacle's CD Release Party and
(2) Pinnacle has not performed in public since opening for Spock's Beard
in 2003.  We spent most of the intervening time holed up in the studio
creating "Meld."  But we've been practicing our asses off since late
last year and are ready to play music from both of our CDs.

Tickets are going fast so please order them on-line now at
<http://njproghouse.com/tickets/index.php?event_id=33> and SAVE $5 over
the price at the door.  That'll leave you an extra fin to apply towards
buying our new CD "Meld" which just arrived from the manufacturer.  By
the way, it looks and sounds fantastic, if you don't mind me saying so.
But don't take my word for it.  Cover art and sound montage are
available at the Pinnacle and New Jersey Proghouse websites listed below.

Cheers,

Bill
Pinnacle + http://pinnacleband.com + http://myspace.com/pinnacleband
New Jersey Proghouse + http://njproghouse.com