Re: MySpace is for Loopers too!

I don't get all this adds for my space.. Don't you think that it comes a
time to get organize to propose a independent way to propose music to
people? This is the aim I fix myself by creating dadaprod.. There 's a
lot of project everywhere anyway.. But I only write this mail, because I
really think that a group organised around a looping mailing list can
really do something better than help another compagny to make profit..
The more older than us, know that my space is just another compagny,
that will try to take advantage from musician: business is completely
incompatible with art! that for us, the basic principle

So as I see, all this message, I just feel like organising a special
section in dadaprod, that basically will propose new tracks everymonth,
as far as looping people will release tracks. Obviously, this kind of
released could happen everywhere, but I really feel like getting
organising to propose to a large audience music without contributing to
private compagnies like myspace..

stephane

excuse me for this sort of "political" message on a list, that is not
supposed to carry such messages. But I really do think (without being
polemic) that I am talking about music for musicians..

plateforme de te'le'chargement libre, label autoge're', me'dia inde'pendant
http://www.dadaprod.org