Re: in praise of EDP

On 3/13/06, Dan Ash <Daniel.Ash@verizon.net> wrote:
> On a somewhat-related note: can anyone tell me if the FCB1010
> programming utility is any good?

Dan,

There are a number of different FCB editors available:  several for
the PC, at least one is Java (suitable for Mac, Linux, or PC), and
there may be more I'm not familar with.  They all basically do the
same thing, but with different user interfaces.  Try 'em out and pick
the one that's right for you.  Whichever you choose will be vastly
easier than what has come to be known as the riverdance.  (Though the
riverdance is useful if you need to quickly tweak your setup on the
fly.)

Poke around the FCB1010 Yahoo Group for more info.