Re: Old Lurker, New Poster.....

On Mar 12, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Kris Hartung wrote:

> Hey Jeff, can you send me a few links to your sound clips?
>
> Kris

Sure. FYI, All of the following were recorded direct, with no
overdubs.....I love electronics....

The Choir Boys with Strings:
http://www.pfmentum.com/sounds/PFMCD037_7.mp3

The Choir Boys:
http://www.pfmentum.com/sounds/wheelingrebus.mp3
http://www.pfmentum.com/sounds/dimeffigies.mp3

Some unreleased rough mixes (Will be out in May):
quarter-tone trumpet/electric guitar Duo with Tom McNalley (sample 3
has more looping than the others, 1 is pretty aggressive
electronically)

http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com/kais_mc_1.mp3
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com/kais_mc_2.mp3
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com/kais_mc_3.mp3

And some non-electronic stuff from my Alchemical Mass for "big band"
and Choir:
http://www.pfmentum.com/sounds/introitus.mp3
http://www.pfmentum.com/sounds/kyrie.mp3

Jeff