Re: Old Lurker, New Poster.....

On 12 mar 2006, at 09.39, Jeff Kaiser wrote:

>  you can check out a mp3 from my latest album, The Choir Boys with
> Stings, done with Andrew, Steuart Liebig and GE Stinson (we all use
> loopers....at different times) at:
> http://www.pfmentum.com

Thank you! Listening to that eight minute clip right now and enjoying
it a lot.  ;-)
Yes, I too like Steve Lawsons stuff. I bought Grace And Attitude...
oops,..  meant "Gratitude". Had to check the title by iTunes - but
anyway, the mistake was "Freudian" and that disc is a damn fine one
IMHO.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)