Re: Gig Spam: CO, ID, UT

>> David Trenkel wrote:
>>> New Wave Jazz, I like that, we'll have to use it in the future. We like
>>> to call it Rough Jazz, the anti-smooth jazz.
>>
>> Rough Jazz sounds much more interesting if you didn't listen to it yet,
>> and I think it fits better than New Wave Jazz.
>>

> I prefer Hard Jazz; that is, if it's not already taken.

We've had them all applied to the band so far, Nu-Jazz, JazzTronica (a
personal (non)favorite :-), Acid Jazz (we prefer Antacid Jazz),
ultimately, it comes down to people's need to categorize, I don't what
they call it as long as they're still calling :-)

Anyone who was planning on coming to the Denver gig tonight, sorry, we're
stuck in Craig Colorado in a blizzard with roads closed and no chance of
getting there tonight.  Bummer.We've been driving 3 days already and no
gigs yet, so we are itching to play. We will pretty certainly make it to
Keystone tomorrow, and the rest of the tour should be good. And we'll be
close by in Boulder next week.

You can catch our full tour schedule at http://www.eleveneyes.org