Re: Boomerang Bargain

Kelly

Thanks for giving us a heads up on the new and improved 'Rang. Just
wondering if there is going to be feedback control and midi clock sync
capabilities with this new 2/3 rds sized looping box from the Boomerang
folks. It is becoming more interesting as you write about it. I am sorry
if I missed that somewhere in the exchange. Any other details you could
provide would be appreciated. And price? What is the current price on
Boomerangs? Just for point of reference.

Thanks,

Todd