reality vs virtuality

Right Kris,i have two separate rigs,one to play with a
rock n roll band and one for the looping,it feels so
good to play through a real tube amp with those little
eccentric stomp boxes,but off course there is always
another effect i want to add to my already full
peadlboard and relearn to tap dance again,but this
forces me to keep it at minimal.With my loop rig on
the other hand is a joy to have this huge palette of
sounds at the touch of a button...although sometimes
cold to swim in a sterile sea of virtuality;-)
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com