Re: Half Space Effect Processors

> For empty rack spaces I think you should be thinking about products from:
> http://www.funklogic.com

Wow, I thought super nerdy useless aftermarket gear was only commercially
viable in the Linux world or Honda Import tuning world , but I guess
there's
a market for it in music too.    As for the RNC vertical faceplates, why
wouldn't you just turn the box 90 degrees?

Although I don't get the jokes on the dials, I must admit these things
look
pretty damn cool.

What you may consider putting in that spare rack space is an old car radio
with a tuner that you can use to dial into bizarre sounds and stations on
the FM or AM band.  I think Weather Report used to do that live (Their
8:30
Album? - oops , yah closet  Fusion geek ).

Peder