kind of off-topic, but a question for zoe :-)

Zoe,

You mentioned that you are using the c411 now, and I am too.  I was just wondering where you stuck yours on the cello?  I stuck mine on the bridge like the picture in the manual suggested, but I am not too wild about the sound so far.  I tried sticking it to the body between the feet of the bridge, but there was kind of a rattle.  All of this is really nuts since I had to jump through hoops to buy that stupid mini-XLR adapter.

Damn that Eric Friedlander!

thanks!
ben