From: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com"
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: Do I need that EDP?
Date: 01/03/06 22:20

I wonder if ideally the best way isn't to mike the amp and loop that. It
varies depending, I think. But I completely agree with you that it's a
conundrum trying to incorporate the sound of the amp itself since it's the
last part of the chain. Any arrangement is going to compromise something

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2