Re: Do I need that EDP?

hmmm...missed that original post.
i am an OLDSCHOOL tube amp guitar player-and have always had a hellofa time
tryin to get these looper thanggs in the signal path and still (ab)use all
the traits of a tube amp.
finally found amps that had trustworthy tube efx loops. once i put the edp
or any other rack looper in there-the clean sounds and signal levels of the
looper were maintained while yer guitar is still going straight to the
front
of the amp for all the richness and distortion or whatever else that
combination brings...
it takes a lot of tweaking and matching levels but once you get it-its the
best of both worlds-imo
stan