Re: Do I need that EDP?

Wow!  Thanks to EVERYONE for all the input!  All your comments have been
inserted  into my mental mix.

I hadn't heard about either the Looperlative or Mobius before and I'll
definitely do some more research.  I spend so much time in front of the
damn computer screen as it is though that I hate the thought of turning
music into yet another desktop task any more than it has to be, so I am
going to be primarily looking at the dedicated devices.

Thanks again, and it's nice to meet you all!

--- Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:

> Yes, judged by functionality the EDP is The King.

Unless, of course, your functionality consists of
wanting to loop stereo... or more than a single track
or time/pitch shift your loops in real time, or...
well there's as much it doesn't do as what it does do
in the world of looping I imagine, though it does do a
lot.  If it does what you want, then indeed it is your
king.  If it doesn't it just seems like an expensive
piece of gear in your rack.  Takes all kinds.

Do You Yahoo!?