Re:Boss RC-20 crashed

>  Boss RC-20... but now it seems to be crashed. After hours of
> playing and looping, some days ago something happened: all the
> lights started to flash and we decided to turn off the Boss. When
> we turned on it again, the "memory full" led is allways on, and,
> despite we erased all the loops recorded, we could not record a
> loop longer than 10 s. There is no reset button or anything else to
> definetely erase all the memory.Does anyone in this list know
> anything about this problem?

I don't know if this applies to RC-20, but
this is a general "problem fix"

Open it up,
look for any IC chips that are in sockets,
then make sure that they are all fully into the socket.
Maybe lift them out of the socket, and put them back in.

..OR..
have a look inside for some kind of battery, and replace it.
(this would be a small battery to provide just enough power for
the unit to remember settings while turned off, it may be soldered in
place)

..OR..
Check the power supply

..OR..