Re: kaos-pad v.s electrix filter - and repeater

I love what  Kaoss Pad does !
It has a lot of usefull effects, and even if I don't have (necver tried) an Electrix filter, I think that  the touch-screen render it more versatile and usefull.
It has midi, so you can easily synch it to other devices sending midi clock.
Also, it can works such as a midi controller (sending 6 midi command at a time), but I didn't try this feature, yet.

I've read a lot about the electrix filter, and I'm thinking to buy one (...when Electrix will decide to sell the new products...), because, in my repeater's configuration, I want to use different effects in different (looping) tracks.

...This is a feature that looperlative don't has: the possibility to address
every single track from the Repeater to a specific channel mixer.

Fabio