From: Rafko M
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: Percussive Sounds on El. Guitar

I wanted to reply earlier and thank everyone individually for their reponses but I did not want to interrupt the steady flow of replies. This forum is definitely the highlight of the month for me.

Once again, thanks to all of you who replied.
Rale

Luis Angulo <labalou2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
well yeah,....shit happens i suppose...

http://www.lonesomeloser.de/images/hires/mch_pic_007.jpg