Re: Percussive Sounds on El. Guitar

There's also unplugging the jack from the guitar while the amp is on and doing a short circuit between the tip+ring with you thumb.
Has anyone mentioned hitting the pickups with your mediator?
----- Original Message -----
From: Rafko M
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: Percussive Sounds on El. Guitar

I wanted to reply earlier and thank everyone individually for their reponses but I did not want to interrupt the steady flow of replies. This forum is definitely the highlight of the month for me.
Once again, thanks to all of you who replied.
Luis Angulo <labalou2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
well yeah,....shit happens i suppose...

--- David Morton wrote:

> On 2/21/06, Luis Angulo
> wrote:
> > here is a guy that sort of does that:
> > http://www.lonesomeloser.de/
> > although i wouldnt recomend his workshops
> It all seems to have gone pear-shaped on this one:

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Mail