Re: Vedr. Re: Faux Stereo Looping

On 20 feb 2006, at 14.32, rune fagereng wrote:

> Regarding Akai MFC42 filterbank. Electrix filterbank costs 200
> dollard and MF  300 dollard at Ebay. I havent tested non of them.
> Any thoughts of the electrix ?

No. I have not tested the electrix. It's good, but I bought the Akai
because it had the function I needed.

> Please tell me do you use filter in EDP fx loop

I guess "no" would be an appropriate answer here because the EDP
doesn't have an effect loop ;-)
But when I had a Repeater I sometimes used the filter bank (+ EDP) in
the Repeaters' effect loop.

> or before  the EDP ?

No. First EDP, then Akai filterbank. The aim is to create a stereo
sound.

>  Have you listened to any of Eivind AArsets cd`s.

Yes. I too find his music very inspiring.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)