Re: Faux Stereo Looping

I haven't tried it, but I just had an idea...  (uh-oh, he had an idea,
stand back!)

Could you break the mono track into seperate pieces using band-pass
filters, then slightly pan (& effect, etc) the bands differently?
(Probably want to mix back in a healthy dose of the original mono to
smooth out the rought spots.)  Not sure what tools/plugins could
accomplish this, but I'm sure it can be done.  May yeild interesting
results.

Todd