Faux Stereo Looping

 I just have 1 EDP, but sometimes I dump the mono loop to PC, and start
tracking overtop. I know nothing quite sounds like a stereo loop, but any
tricks with manipulating mono loops in editing software to give that mono
loop more depth? I mean, I can copy and paste and slightly delay, but that
isn't quite right. Any plug-ins (PC) that anyone uses? I have been happily
just using mono loops, but longer ones might need a little bit more
movement
L & R.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com