Re: RC-20 Fade Out

For some reason Kim's posts aren't showing up in my
inbox, but when I checked the archive to see what
Roger was replying to I saw that Kim was asking me if
I actually have an RC-50 yet.

Nope. As far I know, they indeed haven't shipped yet.
My knob mod is on an original (non-xl) RC-20, which
matches the subject line...

(My Headrush has the same mod; while it's not as
useful as the Rang's roller wheel, it does add a
little functionality to the unit.)

When I saw the original posting of the RC-50 pics a
couple of months ago, I thought it'd be pretty useful,
but the later thread in which the full feature set was
discussed left me really wishing they'd been able to
make the feedback user-controllable.

-t-

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
<http://www.ct-collective.com/>