Re: OFF TOPIC: 2-prong outlets

I down and dirty way of grounding your outlets is to
put a ground lift (those gray 2 to 3 prong adaptors)
and taking lamp cord and routing it to your waste
water pipes.  Not sure if this is bunk but I did it at
my last place and all went well.... OR DID IT? ;)

I also read directions on how to plant copper poles in
the dirt outside your house... seems like a lot of
work.  Might be worth it.

Mark