Re: Let us loop the praises of Sunao Inami!

I have today received my batch of Loopers-Delight Volume III.

Wow!  I'm humbled by the other great artists on this CD.  And I'm most
grateful to Sunao for his dedication and organization that made this fine
CD
possible.  What a fine CD!

Fellow Volume III participants, please know I will be sending copies of
this
fine CD to a number of Boston-area college radio stations with radio shows
that air these kinds of music.

OFF-LIST, please contact me if you would like the names and addresses of
these stations - so you can also directly send more of your music.

Reciprocally, please can you send me the contact details of radio stations
near to you that you know also play the kinds of music heard on the
Loopers-Delight CD

David Kirkdorffer
Boston, MA