Re: Sustainiac (Was: Looper's Essential Listening revisited:)

Not sure if anybody else had this experience, but a coupla years ago I
went
out and bought a Fernandes Sustainer. I had been using an e-bow for years
and had heard wonderful stories about the Sustainer.

It was an extreme disappointment. The guitar itself was incredibly cheaply
built. The Sustain didn't work very effectively at all - certainly **not
at
all** like an e-bow. I could only get the faintest of feedback and it
sounded lousy.

I'm sticking to my e-bow.

just my 2 cents.