Re: Looper's Essential Listening revisited: (aka Fun With Google)

Well !

I found the following link which has more detail about the Infinite Guitar
and other sustaining systems than I ever thought I wanted to know !

http://www.fringedigital.com/brook/instrumentation/infinite.shtml

Apologies if everybody else already knew about that site ...

- Tony

PS. The Edge might use use Fernandes kit now, but I'm pretty sure that for
the Joshua Tree album it was an Infinite Guitar.

Luis Angulo <labalou2000@yahoo.com> wrote: [ snipped ]

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.