now running stereo edp+

I bought my 1st EDP+ over a year ago and had been considering going
stereo for a few months.  Well, my 2nd EDP+ just arrived and I've had a
chance to get the stereo setup running.  Simple, just did a power-on
reset of both units then connected the midi & brother sync.  Got the 2nd
EDP+ from Musicians Friend for $725 (it was a scratch-and-dent
special).  I wasn't sure what to expect out of the box...it looks good
as new but was missing the manual and wasn't packed in the usual plastic
bag.  So far it runs great.  In addition to guitar, I run a Korg MS2000R
synth through the EDP so having stereo makes things so much more fun!

Dennis