OT: SWR gear for sale

Greetings all...

Spring cleaning comes a bit early this year as I plan to relocate. The following pieces of gear are for sale:

* 2001 SWR Bass 350 (Silver face) Amplifier (Excellent shape...only gigged 2 times)
   $500

* 2001 SWR Workingman's 4x10 cabinet (Excellent shape...only gigged 5 times)
   $400

*2000 SWR Pro Series Big Ben 1x18 cabinet (Excellent shape...never gigged ouside of studio)
   $300

I am the original owner for all three pieces. I mainly used this particular setup for a rehearsal studio
when I had my bass rig separate from the Stick rig.

Obviously this doesn't include shipping. I might be willing to deliver and can discuss offline.
Reply for pics and/or to discuss.
clint.allen@gmail.com

Thanks,
Clint