torn loops....my pathetic try...

i have owned all the torn solo albums at one pt in life (door x on cassette which is long lost and i haven't replaced).
i'm no expert on his music, just like his music,
in my listenings of what means solid traveller and tripping over god, and cloud, i swear that i can't detect too many overt loops being used in obvious repeated ways-in that very overt repitition of ideas like the way i loop (which is like preschool like loops)....so my guess is that he mangles/manipulates what he does....and hence the reason why its so interesting --to my ear anyway...
but one good source to see what he does is his loops is his 2 videos, painting w/ guitar....he does a # of loop improv's during the 2 tapes and you can hear some
of the themes /melodies from tripping, which was made around the same time (or shortly thereafter)
my 2 pathetic cents...
s---
ps-as to why i listen to them over and over, i think he's a good guitarist (even though he seems to downplay his skills), he makes interesting music that makes me listen to it over and over....and there is probably something to the fact that he has made only a few solo albums and doesn't have a huge volume, hence i listen over and over....