Re: Looper's Essential Listening revisited:

> Subject: Re: Looper's Essential Listening revisited:
> the 1980's

Howzabout David Torn's 'Cloud About Mercury"??

1987, significant stuff on this CD.
Epiphany moment for me...!!!!! plus that Steinberger
gtr looked cool at the time!!
Never saw this act live, BUT, I got the chance to see
Mark Isham (effected trumpet, etc. on the CD) at The
Bottom Line, NYC around the same time with dt and Mick
Karn and Terry Bozzio. Karn was actually supposed to
play bass on the Torn CD. If I remember, they did some
of Torn's music. But that's a loooong time ago.

ffffffffffffffffffffffred