RE: Roland guitar synth future

Fripps and Belews guitars must be incredible set up i
even remeber seeing them live using the normal
internal GK-2 pickup which i have on the roland ready
but u couldnt hear any of that synth glitchy yodeling
u get from synths, and they were using pretty warning
synth techniques like wammy bar bends rapid
slurs,percussion playing etc...

www.luis-angulo.com