Re: Roland guitar synth future

On Feb 12, 2006, at 3:32 PM, William Walker wrote:

> making the Gr300 yodel as the sound decayed

If you are referring to the effect I think you are, that was one of
my favorite "features" of the GR-500 I used to have.

I wish that when Roland/Boss did their set of hex-pickup enabled
pedals, that they would have done a GR100 (hex fuzz + hex filter) in
a pedal. I've never played one, but the architecture sounds ideal for
people who want to use conventional guitar techniques.

Mark