Roland git synth possibilities...

Title: Message
Here's a quick one, I use a Roland GR30 guitar synth, love this thing, love the arpegiator, and dont give a flying f*** about its tracking... wanna keep it.. BUT... I really need to get it off the floor... so first question is... is there an equivalent thing... in a rack.. i have a hazy memory of some roland thing that was in a rack? was it just the hex to midi convertor circuit and you needed a synth...? I have absolutelt NO money what with my new one month old arrival, so need to do a shrewd swap with someone that wants a GR30...but right now was just interested...

marks website is at http://www.markfrancombe.com he works at http://www.transformlearning.com and writes for http://www.furthernoise.org
Nikolas Courtney's website is at http://markandhildesbaby.blogspot.com

It has removed 15135 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!