Re: Rodrigo y Gabriela

Per, are u talking about the rare earth blend system?
This would interest me because i play the spanish
guitar and use some o those flamenco techniques but my
mounted fishman piezo is not very efficient for that
and i have to hit the guitar really on the bridge to
get the kick and the snare u can forget about it.i
havent found a satisfying system for nylon string that
i like but i just installed a trance audio transducer
system on my steel and that is a bomb!too bad that is
not suited for spanish guitars.
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com