Re: Hey Nik

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for the offer. I do appreciate it.

I missed this because I had not done enough research and would not bid
higher until I had learned more:
7387665842

This just went for the 'Buy it now' price, but to a UK bidder. For another
$22 he could have had a new one.:
7389570254

And these I am watching are new:
7388027034
7387956982

I have pasted Ebay item numbers as the URLs are so long.

Anyway, I hope you will not be offended if I suggest that your asking
price
is too high for a used unit, in whatever condition.

Got your second message: Yes, I understand that the foot controller is
included.

Cheers,

Nik