Re: FCB1010 for EDP?

On 8 feb 2006, at 21.14, mark t wrote:

> I am thinking about ditching my standard Gibson Echoplex
> Footcontroller for the FCB1010?  How does it respond when setup
> properly with the echoplex?

It does respond well.

>  is it ever buggy

Not "buggy" but a bit time consuming to set up. But you only have to
set it up once.

> and also how is the
> expression pedal for feedback?

Fine. Just like any feedback pedal. You may need to calibrate it once
a year, though.

> Lastly anyone found a use for both?
> Maybe ix or output volume or smething.

I typically use one expression pedal for EDP feedback and the other
for another looping device. You can set the expression pedals to
target different functions in different FCB banks - so it can do
quite a lot.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)