Re: Product spam: Loopy Llama 0.91 released!

I'm glad you mentioned this. You jogged my memory. I downloaded LoopyLlama
last week (new version), and I think it is a really nifty program for a
basic looper. I was able to get it going with my Behringer in no time,
using
the DL-4 preset. I thought it would be cool to use both it and Mobius in
some clever fashion. :)

I think it is a great software alternative for current DL-4 or JamMan
users.
Does the DL-4 preset also function like a JamMan? I don't know much about
the JamMan.

I stil need to experiment with the program, however. I discovered reverse,
no problem. What other nifty features can it do while in the free,
un-quantized looping mode?  For some reasons, I could not map my Behringer
to the CLR or Clear button using a note send. Record works fine, but no
dice
on Clear.

Kris