AW: Maybe why Avante-garde looping in US...

> The worst is that I often find material that I think is
> hip-hop and that I like!  and when I play it to people, I'm
> informed, "that's not hip-hop"....

Well, on the other hand, after I told a fellow musician that I liked Boards
of Canada and he replied "so you do like hip hop" and I couldn't believe
that they are hip hop, he told me "to some people, what we just played is
hip hop"...

> Do send us your list of interesting hip-hop.  I am still open
> to hearing it.

Steve Coleman & Metrics