Re: Godin-istas Unite! (was Vortex and acoustic guitar)

Todd

I replied to this with two long and detailed responses directly to you.

Your spam filter then mailed me and told me I had to go to a website
and be authorised before I was worthy of your attention.

I went to the website, which told me my message had expired and I
needed to send it again.

I can't be arsed to do that.