Godin-istas Unite! (was Vortex and acoustic guitar)

I was wondering if there were any other folks on the list who play Godin
three-voice guitars and how the utilized them. What are your rigs that
utilize these guitars to their maximum potential with magnetic, piezo and
synth pick-ups all running simultaneously?

I am experimenting with the following signal chain Magnetic: Godin LGXT to
Boss Volume pedal into Boss PS-5 Pitch shifter==>Boss V-Wah==>Boss OD-20
Distortion Modeler==>Behringer UB-502 Euro-Rack Mixer into a Crate Vintage
Club 50 watt 2x12 tube guitar amplifier with a Boss GT-3 and a Boss DD-20
Delay Modeler and an RC-20XL Loop Station (hopefully to be replaced by
some kind of upgraded looper EDP or Boss RC-50) in the effects loop. Synth
Pick-ups==> Roland GR-33 Guitar synth ==>Behringer Mixer. Piezo
Pick-Ups==> Yamaha Magic Stomp ==> Trace Elliott TA 100 Acoustic
Amplifier.

Is there anything any of you would do differently or does any of this seem
to not make sense? I have plugged directly into the Crate Vintage Club and
had it sound unbelievable. The things in the effects loop seem to really
suck tone. What can I do to change this?

Ideas

Todd