Re: DJRND3

> (Kim) - I would be interested to hear from someone who has used a DJRND3.

I was able to have a one-on-one demo with Emmanuel in Paris. I was
impressed
with features, but he did not have Midi control, and no amount of
persuading
by myself could make him understand why external midi control is so
important.... (You cant press buttons when playing violin or guitar)...

The DJRND3 was aimed at that time primarilly at the DJ - not live looping
musicians.

I ended up getting a Repeater in the end during the last week of
Electrix's
trading, and I'm not sure if I got the one that was made on the Final
Friday, but I really wish I hadn't.