Re: Half Space Guitar Power Amps?

Kris,

It's not half-space, but I can recommend the Carvin DCM150.
Single-space, 75W per channel stereo, 150W bridged mono.  Sounds
phenomenal.  I love mine.  I run mine through a pair of Carvin's 805
Club Speakers.  The whole system costs about the same as a low-end
guitar amp (just over $500) but you get full stereo and pristine sound
quality.

Just an idea,
Todd