Re: Alesis Masterlink on Sales via eBay

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Ritchford" <tom@swirly.com>

> I have the M-Audio, which also looks good, on order.

> I went for the M over the Edirol for two reasons:  coax digital input
>and
> size.

Is this it? http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?SKU=MMICROTRK

But no XLR input. Damn. What a shame. I record all my live material off
the
XLR, ballanced output of my board.  If I wanted to record to 8th inch,
I'll
just bring my notebook and short circuit the whole file transfer process.

Looks like the Marantz is the one for me....looking really good to me
relative to these other options.

Kris

--
     /t