Repeater with Stylus (why didn't I think of this before?)

I know this will seem old hat to a lot of Repeater
users, but I just had so much fun today doing
something that I knew the Repeater did (even tested it
out while 1.1 was in beta) but due to my set up I
ignored.  I completely automated the record function
while running the drums from Stylus (Digital Performer
as a host)  Man it was great!  Having my loop go in
and out of record at various points with no prompting
from me was a blast!  Setting it to pitch shift at
points was crazy! I didn't pay too much attention to
where I was in the sequence and the result was very
much like there was someone else controlling my
Repeater. (all quantized so things started at measure
beginnings) Very cool results.  I advise anyone who's
got a computer (or sequencer that records and plays
back midi messages) to try this out.  It's like I got
new features for free.

Mark