Hullo peeps!

Hi all!

I've finally had ADSL installed, and have as from today re-subbed. Its been
a while! Sorry for my absence (I had my reasons)

During my time away from the looping community, there has been a lot of
progress in the direction of software live looping - which makes me very
happy! It allows for people like myself (with very little money) to create
virtual studios with multiple EDP-like boxes, all synchronised - without
having to pay £600+ for separate units. Finally, live looping is available
to the masses!

I've just set up SooperLooper on my old ibook, and am having great fun with
it! Pretty soon, I'll have my ultimate live looping environment setup:
Electric violins, Mandola, flutes, keyboard(s) and acoustic percussion, all
going into a mini mixer, and then through to SooperLooper... Its going to
be
fun!

I'm now back online with http://swyatt.com with my full looping archive
available at http://swyatt.com/music.php - feel free to download/share/burn
anything that takes your fancy. I sadly lost my old site solostring.com a
while back (to a spammy search engine company) - any links from your
personal sites would really help me get back up the google rankings (plus I
would link back to your site from mine)....

Anyway guys... I'm back, active and just as opiniated and argumentative as
before :)

Its good to be back...

- Stuart Wyatt