good stuff cheap...kinda...Re: Looperlative Too Expensive?

Good point, Per. Just because I'll never be able to afford it doesn't mean
it's a gyp.
(LOL).
When I think of a price in the teens, I tend to think of a hot amp (e.g.,
Vox AC-50), but
IF my proverbial ship ever comes in, I will buy both :-)
Seriously, even though this box is way over my head, its flexibility and
well-conceived design fascinate me, and I may eventually have to snag one.
Someday.
After I buy my 1966 Maserati Quattroporte.

Yours in Cockeyed Optimism,
Tim