Re: Boss RC-50

sorry if he happens to be anybodys favorite, no doubt
he knows his scales but its so noisy u can even tell
the loop from his playing for christ sake!The other
goon with the long curly hair that does most of the
demos for Boss cracks me up as well, but at least his
demoing is a bit more clear!

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=772&ParentId=4

http://www.roland.co.uk/guitar_room_catdet.asp?id=RC50

www.luis-angulo.com