Re: LONG LIVE the EDP and the LOOPERLATIVE was: edp R.I.P ...long live the looperlative

That's all silly.  We're not talking about a market
like synths and guitars where there are thousands and
thousands of choices, we're talking about dedicated
hardware loopers of which there are a handful.
Perhaps people who's focus isn't looping are happy
with what's currently on the market, but those of us
who live by it have ideas of what they want to do but
are frustrated by what's currently available.  (like
Bob) Luckily there are those of us who are technically
adept that can bring us new tools like the
Looperlative.
Mark